Our core business is providing PKI services, security solutions with high added value that we deliver as cloud services or as licensed software to be hosted by you.
Our expertise covers three large domains:
- IDnomic protects the digital identities of citizens
- IDnomic protects the digital identities of employees, devices, work stations, and networks
- IDnomic protects the digital identities of connected objects (IoT)
Every day, around the world, millions of people use IDnomic-secured technologies with their corporate badges, passports, and electronic IDs – by authenticating to a network or accessing confidential resources from their PCs, tablets, or cell phones.
In all places, at all times, IDnomic protects its users.
IDnomic provides a platform that allows you to manage your electronic certificates and develop relationships with your users. The service is available at all times so your certificates can be issued, renewed, or revoked as needed.
- Software infrastructure with fine-grained controls capable of handling tens of millions of digital certificates and anticipating large numbers of stakeholders with various deployment requirements.
- Technical know-how, the result of over 10 years of experience, which was honed in major e-government projects, the banking community, and industrial sectors.
A service provider powerhouse for one or multiple Certificate Authorities per customer, IDnomic acts as a trusted third party in charge of the technical production of electronic certificates (electronic IDs) on behalf of the Certificate Authorities.
This allows you to delegate the technical management responsabilities to us and have us provide you with a seamlessly integrated service.
IDnomic can manage the PKI Certificate Authorities for corporations and entities who would like to benefit from this service, while simultaneously allowing corporations full control over the allocation methods, delivery channels, and management of the digital identities provided to them by the Certificate Authorities.
With IDnomic, cloud infrastructure benefits:
- A highly secured production center
- Certified services approved by government and banking regulators
- Reduced installation and operating costs
- Maximum flexibility
Regularly audited and certified by independent third parties.
Located in the Paris region, this production center houses and hosts physical equipment, databases and directories, administration tools, PKI cryptographic modules, as well as modules for timestamping, archiving, notarizing, and software that enables the approval, escrow, and recovery of certificates.
The set of procedures and practices implemented to ensure the physical and logistic security of our production center has facilitated the authorization of hosted services for many government entities and banking institutions, indicators of quality and professionalism to our customers seeking client references.
Thanks to the cost-sharing benefits of trusted third-party hosting, the SaaS version has minimal and highly transparent pricing.
Transition easily from a pilot application to widespread deployment of trusted services throughout your business. IDnomic integrates with market-adopted enterprise communication software.
Why host IDnomic in-house?
Businesses and governments face the same dilemmas:
- How to improve their competitiveness and agility in an environment constrained by regulations and cyber threats while reducing costs?
Every day new users need access to information systems while companies are charged with preserving data privacy.
- How to secure important business data in an economy where everything is paperless, where we can transfer gigabytes of sensitive data in a single mouse click?
Every day new devices are connected. Reducing costs and increasing employee satisfaction, BYOD definitely brings clear benefits to businesses.
- How to reconcile, in a secure environment, mobility, availability, and individual productivity?
Faced with these new challenges, the traditional approach to security which simply blocked access to unauthorized users has found its limits and does not provide the flexibility required by most companies.
IDnomic proposes the establishment of a trusted infrastructure in self-hosted mode to reconcile security and competitiveness.
IDnomic’s PKI isoftware can then quickly and easily deploy digital identity management solutions inthe controlled infrastructure.
Enhanced by native integration with market-leading IAM software and through cross-certification programs with our partners, IDnomic solutions offer an immediate and risk-free solution with a very quick return on investment.
Based on standards recognized by the French government as well as by many governments in Europe and throughout the world, IDnomic’s technologies provide the guarantee of services that have been certified by the most stringent governing bodies:
PSCE (electronic certification service provider) qualification:
As an trusted service provider, IDnomic is certified ETSI TS 101 456-certified (AFNOR Z74 400).
CC EAL 4+ certification:
Common Criteria certification refers to a framework recognized by 22 countries including France, the United States, Great Britain, Italy, Germany, Australia, Austria, and Japan. This framework is used to certify security products and systems. CC certification provides a high level of quality assurance to IDnomic customers and enables corporate IT departments to make informed decisions about security functionality and the level of security assurance delivered by their products and services. The EAL4+ Evaluation Assurance Level is the highest level mutually recognized by all signers of the Common Criteria Recognition Agreement.
Référentiel Général de Sécurité refers to a specific set of French general security guidelines. The aim of RGS accreditation is to facilitate secure electronic transactions between users and administrative authorities and amongst different administrative authorities by providing a catalogue of interoperable, standardized security solutions. As part of their migration to RGS, administrative authorities are required to use the specific solutions and products listed for their information systems. IDnomic therefore ensures its products and services are RGS-accredited so they can be used by government-owned platforms as well as by private individuals and companies that wish to connect to these platforms.
NATO Secret classification:
Citizen ID by IDnomic was awarded the “NATO Secret” classification based on the highest certification criteria available in the evaluation standards. Listed in the NATO Information Assurance Product Catalogue (NIAPC), Citizen ID was the first PKI solution on the market to receive such a high level of classification.
As an experienced and specialized service provider for the protection of digital identities, IDnomic advises and accompanies you throughout the progress of your project:
- Helping you make the best choices in terms of your technical or software needs (providing expertise in electronic certificate formats)
- Lending our experience to your user registration process, taking into account your internal organization
- Coordinating your own technical teams to setup the solution (forming an IDnomic implementation group)
- Advising you on the prominence of your brand through electronic certificates delivered to your users.
The scope of work of our teams includes the following:
- Defining the architecture of the Certificate Authority or electronic certificate service to be created
- Defining the registration process to implement
- Defining of the degree of integration with your IT systems
- Expertise advice on which electronic certificate formats to create
- Assistance with the legal implications associated with electronic certification
- Writing the certificate policies and associated certificate practices