Use certificates on your network to identify and authenticate all the elements that constitute it so that only authorized equipments are granted access to your network.
Securing your information system means identifying your users.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is a reality: extend your security good practices, bring the benefits of digital certificates to your employees’ mobiles and tablets.
Protect your email exchanges with the S/MIME standard that provides encryption throughout the whole process.
The CorporateID solution helps the development of your trusted architecture thanks to its software suite that includes:
- OpenTrust PKI, that handles the complete lifecycle management of your certificates, their publication, and revocation lists (CRLs). OT-PKI can be used to manage the simplest trusted architectures as well as the most complex ones composed of complete hierarchies of certification authorities.
- OpenTrust CMS, our management solution created to protect your certificates: smart cards, USB tokens, mobiles and virtual smart cards.
These two complementary products offer, through their intuitive web interface:
- A set of configurable workflows to fit your needs and your organization
- An advanced notification engine to warn you about any significant event in the lifecycle of certificates and devices
- A flexible rights management system that ensures the role segregation that is essential to achieve a satisfactory level of trust
- A chaining and signature mechanism on your logs to audit your trusted architecture.
Both OpenTrust PKI and OpenTrust CMS were designed to integrate easily into your information system:
- OpenTrust PKI integrates seamlessly with a Microsoft Windows environment and enables the transparent distribution of certificates to each component of the Active Directory.
- OpenTrust CMS can be used with an existing deployment of Microsoft AD CS.
- All features are usable via web service interfaces.
Testimonials & clients
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident,
sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit
Consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident,