Trusted NetworkUse certificates on your network to identify and authenticate all the elements that constitute it so that only authorized equipments are granted access to your network. Automatically deploy certificates on your network components, routers and servers that are compatible with SCEP. Seamless integration with your Windows network (domain controllers, workstations). Each object in your Active Directory can automatically obtain a certificate.
Trusted UsersSecuring your information system means identifying your users. Implement strong authentication for your employees thanks to certificates associated with their identity. Enjoy the power of smart cards and USB tokens to protect the private part of your certificates. Log on to Windows (Smart Card Logon) and go safely without password to the corporate VPN.
Trusted MobilityBring Your Own Device (BYOD) is a reality: extend your security good practices, bring the benefits of digital certificates to your employees’ mobiles and tablets. Simplify and protect the use of your corporate WiFi by offering an easy connection to your 802.1x WiFi access points without password.
Trusted CommunicationsProtect your email exchanges with the S/MIME standard that provides encryption throughout the whole process. Authenticate senders and ensure message integrity. Guarantee the non-repudiation of emails by adding an electronic signature.
The Corporate ID solution helps the development of your trusted architecture thanks to its software suite that includes:
- OT PKI, that handles the complete lifecycle management of your certificates, their publication, and revocation lists (CRLs). OT-PKI can be used to manage the simplest trusted architectures as well as the most complex ones composed of complete hierarchies of certification authorities.
- OT CMS, our management solution created to protect your certificates: smart cards, USB tokens, mobiles and virtual smart cards.
These two complementary products offer, through their intuitive web interface:
- A set of configurable workflows to fit your needs and your organization
- An advanced notification engine to warn you about any significant event in the lifecycle of certificates and devices
- A flexible rights management system that ensures the role segregation that is essential to achieve a satisfactory level of trust
- A chaining and signature mechanism on your logs to audit your trusted architecture
Both OT PKI and OT CMS were designed to integrate easily into your information system:
- OT PKI integrates seamlessly with a Microsoft Windows environment and enables the transparent distribution of certificates to each component of the Active Directory
- OT CMS can be used with an existing deployment of Microsoft AD CS
- All features are usable via web service interfaces
Testimonials & clients
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit
Consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident,